There is an emerging new consciousness. The world is now awakening to the vast reality that has, in many ways been denied, minimized or isolated within religion and by civilizations for ages. This reality is simply that human beings are essentially spiritual energy that manifests the invisible intelligence underlying all matter and all being. Moreover, this intelligence is in every cell and component of all matter and all being. It therefore expresses itself through these manifestations.
For a human being to be fully conscious of this transcendent and all pervading intelligence, that human must no longer operate from his or her ego but must connect with and submit to the all-powerful intelligence. In connecting with the transcendent intelligence, humans acknowledge it as the source of all being and therefore know it to be divine. The human who realizes this is conscious and transformed from a person trapped in the ego state to a person in divine union. The awareness of being in divine union brings multiple enlightenments. Some very important ones are:
- Humans in divine union are very aware of their ego identity as well as their true identity which is spiritual.
- Humans in conscious divine union are able to live out the truths of their religious philosophy and/or spiritual paths authentically without contamination from ego.
- Humans who are conscious of Divine Intelligence and who have union with it are able to suspend self-centered egoic thought and to embrace their own and other’s physical and spiritual welfare and the welfare of planet earth.
What is Conscious Being?
To become conscious and live consciously, people must be exposed to the above all-important precepts. These are all-important because at no other time in history has the planet and its inhabitants been at such risk of total self-annihilation. At the core of this risk are the growing numbers of people and collectives who are suffering spiritually, psychologically and physically. This suffering is exacerbated by eogic thought which continues to seek its own agenda without regard to peoples’ invisible link to one another. Egoic thought does not easily submit to a higher power, but instead wants to accomplish its own ends. Those who are conscious know the essential connection between humanity and God, humanity to humanity, and humanity to the earth. They also know that the more people are willing to shed the ego, the more conscious they can become, the healthier they will be and the more peaceful will be the earth.
The Institute for Conscious Being has been formed as an educational entity to promote consciousness among humans. This institute is dedicated to the spiritual truths of the world’s religions and is taught within the container of Christianity. The Institute for Conscious Being includes in its philosophy that the words of Christ have been, over the ages, so misused by many religions and frequently so drained of much of their original intent that many people cannot hear the essential and powerful truths in his words. This philosophy of the Institute for Conscious Being holds that Jesus Christ was asking his followers to be conscious of their divine nature and their divine connection to all life. An awakening to consciousness would be an awakening to the message of Christ which simply asks us to become conscious.
In an effort to create more consciousness, the Institute for Conscious Being is dedicated to:
- Teaching persons in the areas of Spiritual Growth, Theological Knowledge and Consciousness.
- Preparing people to be leaders and teachers in disseminating consciousness to individuals, families, groups, religious organizations and other collectives.
- Aiding the individual in spiritual transformation and the attainment of greater consciousness by providing teachings, conferences, forums, events, training and certifications in a range of competencies in areas of spiritual consciousness and guidance.
The Institute for Conscious Being is designed to provide a wide range of teaching/learning opportunities that include but are not limited to modalities such as books, videos, webcasts and live presentations.